If you feel that you’ve been victimized, ripped off, scammed or willfully mislead by those selling the Revive Energy Mints business opportunity or franchise, including the agents and employees of Revive Franchising LLC, Sito Marketing LLC, or RyLo Products LLC, you do not need to suffer in silence.
Remember: “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
UnhappyFranchisee.com has compiled a list of 15 ways you can take action. We have have put together contact information where you can file complaints and an overview page where you can refer law enforcement and/or the media to get the full story. We have put together a Revive Victims Alliance to include your story and claims in our fight for restitution.
1. Contribute to UnhappyFranchisee.com. Your contribution, no matter how modest, will help us allocate time and resources to fighting for your rights and seeking justice for all victims. Contributors will receive ongoing updates and ideas for recovering their losses and moving on.
2. Join the Revive Victims Alliance. We’ve created a registry of those who invested in the Revive Energy Mints opportunity and seek restitution. We will add your story and restitution request to our petition to government agencies, law enforcement & litigation attorneys willing to work on contingency. Your suggested $125 registration donation also gives you free ads to sell your equipment and product on this site. Contact us for more information UnhappyFranchisee[at]gmail.com.
3. File a US Postal Service fraud complaint. It was a recent US Postal Investigation Service investigation into American Vending Services that led to federal prison and millions in restitution from the top scammers. (The founders of Revive/Sito Marketing & Paul Haverstick reportedly worked for American Vending Services at one time).
4. File a complaint with the US Department of Justice. The U.S. Department of Justice recently prosecuted American Vending Services and other vending operators for similar scheme as Revive Energy Mints investment. The contact for the District of Colorado – Denver is: Byron G. Rogers United States Courthouse and Federal Bldg, Suite C-120, 1929 Stout Street, Denver, CO 80294-0101, Phone: (303) 335-2427. The prosecuter who took down American Vending Services is Patrick Jasperse, Trial Attorney, U.S. Department of Justice, Washington, D.C., Patrick.Jasperse@usdoj.gov
5. File a complaint with the Colorado Attorney General. Colorado Department of Law Consumer Complaint Form.
6. File a complaint with the Attorney General of your state. You can get state-specific contact information at the National Association of Attorneys General (NAAG) website
7. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). Use the online FTC Complaint Assistant
8. File a complaint with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The FBI investigates white collar crimes, including investment fraud. Contact the FBI, Denver Division, 8000 East 36th Avenue, Denver, CO 80238 Phone: (303) 629-7171
9. File a complaint with the Englewood, CO Police Department. An UnhappyFranchisee.com reader reports that the Englewood, Co. investigations division has assigned Case Number #11-11051 to Revive/Sito Marketing scam. Add yourself as a complainant by calling them at 303-762-2460.
10. File a complaint with your state’s franchise examiner. According to the FTC, “Fifteen states have franchise investment laws…Thirteen of these state laws treat the sale of a franchise like the sale of a security… These state laws give franchise purchasers important legal rights, including the right to bring private lawsuits for violation of the state disclosure requirements.” These states are California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, & Wisconsin. Go here for state specific Franchise Administration Offices contact information.
11. File a Complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). This might not do a lot of good, but Sito Marketing LLC has an “A” rating and Revive Franchising LLC and RyLo Products LLC have no ratings, neither good nor bad. Complain to the Denver BBB here.
12. Contact your local media outlets. Refer them to this page and have them contact us at UnhappyFranchisee[at]gmail.com for information/confirmation.
13. Share information you have in the comment section below or by emailing us confidentially UnhappyFranchisee[at]gmail.com. Add your suggestion for action steps to take, contacts to notify and progress and/or impediments.
14. Leave comments on Revive Energy Mints blog posts listed & linked to from the central page: REVIVE ENERGY MINTS Vending Scam Information. If you have a website, link to the page. The more traffic, links & comments, the higher the posts get in the search engines & the more pressure for the problem to be addressed.
15. Advertise your equipment and/or product inventory for sale. The Federal investigator of a recent similar case assured vending fraud victims that they could sell their equipment without it affecting potential restitution. For info on advertising, contact us at UnhappyFranchisee[at]gmail.com.
USE THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW TO ADD YOUR SUGGESTIONS, CONTACT INFORMATION & PROGRESS PURSUING JUSTICE FROM THESE AGENCIES.
contact the site admin at UnhappyFranchisee@gmail.com