Top

CLEANNET USA Franchise Complaints

July 24, 2010

Some Cleannet USA franchise owners warn that Cleannet USA is another janitorial scam that robbed them of their time and money.  Others defend Cleannet USA and claim the commercial cleaning franchise provides the tools to build a successful janitorial business. 

What do you think?  Here are the 2 opposing views.  If you have experience with Cleannet USA franchise, please share a comment below.

The Cleannet USA franchise website states that through their program “You’ll operate your own local franchise under license from CleanNet USA. CleanNet USA gives you the initial contracts, training, equipment, and supplies to get started, plus ongoing phone center, billing and marketing support. You can start part time or full time. As a CleanNet USA franchise, you will work with clients to ensure their satisfaction, and grow the business at your own pace.”

However, numerous complaints on ComplaintsBoard.com tell a different story.  ElenaWalid wrote:

THIS company, is a SCAM, and ONLY steals your money. My husband joined in about 6 months ago, and took MONTHS to receive just 1 place, he ended up getting about 5 different places to clean, but all were taken due to "poor quality" when we never were told by the building people themselves that we weren’t cleaning good enough. One of these places specifically said "NO DUSTING", after 2 months ofs cleaning, the clean net decided to inspect the different places we cleaned at and all of a sudden, clean net says that one building complained about "how we didnt dust", then we were told to go into that building later that night to clean, we did, and 2 days later our building was terminated because we so called "refusd to show up that night to dust".

We eventually lost all but 1 of our cleaning places due to not showing up to clean, which is a total lie, we show up EVERYDAY and perform our duties correctly.

We went to the company and complained and said we have our lawyer ready, and the head of the clean net in the bay area said sorry they scammed us, and to just give them 3 weeks to fullfill our pay. We threatened them good, and if they dont give us a refund or a job site, they are going to be taken to court !

By the way, when we showed up with complaints at clean net building, there were other people there as well for fraud of taking their buildings from them as well.

DO NOT JOIN THEM ON THEIR BUSINESS.

ledastray wrote:

CleanNet-ATL scammed me out of $10, 000! I wish i would have found this sight before it gave them my hard earned money!

MSMEKA318 wrote:

I have invested 25, 000 so consider you guys lucky I hate CLEANET USA THEY STILL OWE ME 10, 000 IN BUSINESS AND HAS TAKEN OVER 5, 000 FROM ME FOR QUOTE POOR SERVICE I AM SPEAKING WITH A LAWYER TOMORROW AND I HOPE HE CAN HELP ME ATLEAST GET MY INVESTMENT BACK.

“i_hate_cleannet” wrote:

I have been with cleannet for over four years. in this time they have me trapped.. they supposedly train you to be a successful business owner. well, they (under ) bid all the contracts FOR you. you dont get to bid them (like a real business owner) … they are so underbid that it is next to impossible to make a plug nickle in the end. you are out cleaning supplies, gas, time and heaven forbid you have hired anyone.

Here is where the real scam is… if a company dosnt renew thier contract you still pay their BS management fees, their way over priced insurance (more on that later) and franchise fees. if a company that you are cleaning closes, sells out or files for bankruptcy… you still pay the fees … forever. And the way the Cleannet contract is set up, it is their best interest if you get booted out of a company… because.. you still pay… and so does the next guy and the next guy…add it up.

Their is no support for you. Thier quality control people kiss the clients ass and will commit you to "a few extra things", not in their original contract with the client, for no more money. Now their BS insurance… if you ever need it, you are hung out to dry, the amount out of your pocket is outrageous for even a small claim.

I am posting this as a warning. i will not put my real name, as i am still with these sorry #$#%^#$ until i have paid them all their money. I had to take a second job just to keep a roof over my head and feed my family. Soon they will be paid off and then it will be all out WAR.

Lidija Martinov wrote:

I own a Cleannet USA franchise for 8 years, I am not really sure how much money I invested with them. Now I only have a small contract with that has monthly income of $275.00. They won’t answer my calls or give a straight answer. How do I get my money back or what are the steps that I need to take.

CleaNet – Your Worst Nightmare wrote

Do not waste any money on these people, becuase if you do… they are going to make you loose even more, and not just money but your effort and even your pride. They treat you like you are worthless, they give the worst quotes to their clients and becuase is so cheap they sign the contracts and you have to do the dirty work. I just lost another $1, 600 because supposedly they gave the wrong qoute to me for some xtras and the client refuse to pay. However, they will never loose any money as one of their quality contol employee told one day. I have so many bad experiences with them that you can’t imagine. The never get back to you, but to complaint. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR GAME!! Some jobs after all the math, I don’t even make 1/2 of the minimum wage!!! Forget about getting back your investment :( I told my husband so many times "We are going to WIN more, when we DROP all these accounts and forget about these bastards. In another words "you have to loose all to start winning again… far far away from these THIEVES. I HATE THEM ALL!

On ComplaintsBoard.com  02-24-2010 “Joe Letme”  wrote:

Don`t do business this company

I bought franchise from Cleannet USA. I hope start new futures..Seller guy ED LUGO… He is best until signed to contract .. Picture is beautiful.. Support, education etc.. Everything big lie.. Don`t trust this company.. just live them alone.. go and start yourself.. or other…

… STAY AWAY…

Some of these franchisees recanted their complaints and said that they happily reconciled with the now-wonderful Cleannet USA (recants are typical following bribes or threats).  However, CleanNet USA Franchisee Fred Brewster posted with his real name (one assumes) disagreeing with “Joe Letme”, and posting in support of Cleannet USA:

I must completely disagree with this complaint concerning CleanNet USA. My name is Fred Brewster and I’m a current

Franchisee of more than 5 years. This is actually my second franchise with CleanNet USA and I currently service contracts from Baltimore, MD to as far south as Leesburg, VA. Through the provided training as well as the ongoing support my franchise has had the opportunity for year over year financial growth since inception. When it comes to the initial support and training I have received all training and still receive support from quality control reps, directors, office staff, sales managers as well as anyone else I need assistance from to include ED LUGO, Director of Franchise sales, who is simply a phone call or email away.

Bottom lines is that if your interested in becoming a franchisee with CleanNet USA you will be provided with all training and continued support throughout the life of your business. Please understand that this is "YOUR" business. If CLeanNet USA does all that is promised and you are not willing to do YOUR part you will not be successful.

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE CLEANNET USA FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY?  IS CLEANNET USA A SCAM OR LEGITIMATE OPPORTUNITY?  SHARE A COMMENT BELOW.

Contact UnhappyFranchisee.com

Comments

94 Responses to “CLEANNET USA Franchise Complaints”

  1. Washington,DC says:

    A friend of mine turned his contracts over to me about to months ago to start another business. I only had two problems with these people. I used muscle to get my money. Me and my baseball bat. I had Ed Lugo shacking in his pants. Remember they don’t want the police to get involved because it helps your case when you have a police report. Do not act a fool, but get your point across without threats. Talk like a gentlemen, but get your point .

  2. Jose Salazar says:

    What a waste of my money this was, it sounded to good to be true, I should know better, I paid to start a franchise after eight months and lots of phone calls and emails, finally got a place to clean, it took 45 minutes to get there for an hour of work, after a few months they reduced the cleaning days so I told the supervisor that it was not worth it because gas expenses, so he said that I could leave that place and switch for one near to my house, teo yaers later I’m still waiting, You think that the’ll call? Fool me once

  3. Deandre says:

    I just started with cleannet usa now I feel like I’m going to be scammed what should I do?? I already gave them my money????HELP

  4. Franchise owner says:

    Cleannet USA Irving,tx.
    I been a franchise owner since 2010. My monthly income was $8,000 a month for about 8 months and now is $2,000. Im still paying the 9% interest in the loan like if I still have the $8,000 check every month. Im still paying the insurance like if I still have the $8,000 check every month. Whenever an account was taken from me, Cleannet has a totally stupid excuse for it.
    I really think they have to many people buying franchise and not having enought accounts to supply the demant.
    They do not let you price or bid on any job. Cleannet do it for you and they get really personal and mad if you do not do the job at whatever price they tell you.
    They underprice at the point that you work almost for free.
    Until today they still own me $3,000. They claim the client business filed for bankruptcy and there is no way they can collect the money, Thats really not my problem when I work everyday.
    The Assurance quality control people really sucks. They kiss every client ass just to keep the account. They work FOR cleannet, NOT for you.
    I have so many storys to tell you guys, but I dont have the time.
    My personal recomendation is NOT to get a franchise with CleannNet. I dont want you guys to experience what I been through.

  5. J n B proactive Janitorial says:

    Cleannet is a total rip off..The same “dusting scam”was also used on my company,i also been waiting for payment on “special work” for nine months with excuse after excuse and the insurance is just another way to fill there pockets.What training?? Run from these folks..

  6. rockwell says:

    @franchise owner……the same thing happen to me in the dallas tx/irving tx of cleanet usa in the mid to late 90s…..i got my business build up to $8000.00 a month as well. over the course of a year, it dwendle down fast….i was still paying outrages fees as if i was still making $8000. so i quit and stared my own company…..i been doing great since.

  7. Uh Ooh! says:

    Whoever had a franchise in the Dallas/Irving area and also had an account in Coppell contact me. I may have an assignment request for pay! email: [redacted]

  8. Jose rosales says:

    Hi i was really comfident in investing borrowed money to beggin the clean net franchise but now that i see so manny coments about the “scams” they do it causes me to actually believe everything and that i can be in a big headache if i was to actually beggin with them. Second thought, NOT JOIN WITH THEM,, benefit of the doubt would be too much for them especially if i give them my personal earnig s!!

  9. J from va says:

    Cleannetusa is complete garbage. Unfortunately I sunk my hard earned money into this crap, I just wanted to own my own company and be profitable is that to much to ask for. If you want a cleaning company save your money and start soliciting your own business. From what I see the cleannet name is soiled with a lot of potential customers so you will be putting your name on the line with theirs. Most accounts you will be offered will be way underbid with no meat on the bone left for yourself after paying them a hefty 20 percent and extremely high insurance through them. Well why don’t you get your own insurance? Cleannet puts extreme coverages on things and you sign off on carrying that when you sign the franchisee agreement so no insurance company will be able to cover you. Oh and don’t try to get proof of what your paying for they will not give it to you. At cleannet you will be “pimped” your buying into a franchise to be a business owner but you will not own anything, cleannet holds all the contracts, your essentially an employee with no benefits. You will not get much of anything mr lugo is selling to you. Go ahead and throw your money at cleannet and see who you can get a hold of when realize you have not been offered any business, you will be surprised at how at any given point of the day the person you need to talk to is “out to lunch” or not in today. At cleannet you will most likely be offered recycled/damaged accounts so if you already got screwed out of your money and they offer you business ask them if it is a new account or an account where the customer is fed up and going through the motions of canceling. Make sure you get it in writing because when you sign to take the account its yours, when the customer decides to cancel it will count towards your package meaning whatever that account is worth cleannet will deem it lost due to poor service even though your cleaning up after the previous franchisee, they will now never have to owe you the balance of that account monthly. You will have to pay 5 percent for them to do your accounting but you can’t ask questions to them they won’t be answered and you will not be payed in a timely manner if at all to do “special services”. So go ahead and a strip and wax or anything that’s not included in the contract with the customer, I personally have been trying to get my money for a special service for more than 3 months now, so don’t do them. I can’t lie and say there is no one successful at cleannet, there is three or four people that I know of that make good money and will come on these sites to defend cleannet but they are the only ones that will get the good money making contracts. A couple have worked to where there are at and some pay to get the large contracts, leaving people like me and you up shits creek. If none of this scares you and you decide to throw your money away at least ask them to provide you with some current new contracts they are working on getting I guarantee they can’t do that. The reason you should ask this is because you will most likely get someones old account that was hijacked from them. Training ha, good luck with that, they go through employees and managers like underwear. You yourself probably know more about cleaning than there new employee. I am begging you not to sink your money into this crap, I have got more business on my own just handing out business cards then cleannet has provided me. Cleannet will do there best to try to separate you from “your customer”. Cleannet s qa’s will stop by your accounts hand out there cards and encourage that customer to call them with issues. Why, because they are steadily building a case against to take that business from you. There is not enough contracts to go around or to fill your package so where do you think they come from? If you have been fooled already please read contracts, and do not be fooled into any contract where you pay for the supplies, you will end up going into your own profit if you accept this. From the beginning the salesman will go way under what is needed to supply the building, this is a great sales tactic the customer knows they have been paying twice as much for supplies but this magic man comes in and can cut the cost in half. This will fall on your back they will feed you a line like we can re negotiate the contract in three months, that means spend more than the budget for supplies for three months and then we will ask the customer to pay more. The key is in the contract both parties have to agree to pay more, customer doesn’t want to pay more and you stuck throwing away your profit on supplies, now that’s good business. I have plenty of information on how this company works and I would love to get on here and blast every person I’ve came in to contact with in cleannet and all the bs but I wanted to be informative to people thinking about this franchise or who have just got involved with these rats. If you want to experience a little bit of cleannet before giving them your money here is an exercise for you. Hand over a check for 15k to a family member and then have that person avoid you for a long period of time and bs you on what your money is being used for.

  10. J from va says:

    How can we get this to be first to pop up when you do a google search of cleannet usa?

  11. Expose The Truth says:

    Jani King Franchises are the same way. You do better getting your own cleaning customers without the middle man. Its all about them getting their fees and you get screwed.

  12. Adela says:

    I work for a Person who have hes own Business and a person from cleannet meet with hem and invited to join the company, we do a lot of carpet & strip and wax services and is why they need us for, we start working and they give us a lot of special work, But for some accounts take it like 1 year to pay and sometimes went i went to the office to meet with a rep, the answer was,, we have not pay you yet because was a complaint ,, well why your take a year to let me know about complaintand is went David crum the president of cleannet of the bay area start comunicate with you and he believe hes crew and what my Boss did,
    he went to the company where we did the job that he was sure that was a complaint and not wants to pay for, and they said, we haven pay because we have not received a invoice yet.
    My boss comunicate with the president to let know the invoice problem and he send a email to my boss telling hem that he dont will be using anymore for special services but they still behing on special services for over $20.000
    Now we start getting more account outside cleannet ,
    dont waste your time & money with this cheap bustard.
    they promess training for new people to learn how to have your own business,liars,, they dont even know how to do the job,,

  13. alicia says:

    Please listen to these reviews!!
    It is a total scam!! You will NEVER get your money !!!
    The owner Mark is terrible person who only cares about money.Really,he is a pompous pig,who never promotes woman,or any other minority for that matter.I would see less qualified white men get promoted before minorities.
    The vice president Steve is even worse,he won’t even speak to anyone unless you are in a management position.He openly tells people their fired in front of everyone.He likes to yell in scream at his employees in front of everyone.I actually saw him drag a girl out by here arm as he packed her things,yelling and screening.It was for no reason other than she put in her 2 week notice because of all the yelling,and cussing all the time.
    The office manager Kelly,wow! I have never seen such a bitchy person in a position where you mostly deal with people.The turn over rate for employees is insane,like every month one or two people leave simply because of the way they are treated.

    I have seen employees get cursed out by upper management,I have seen franchise owners and management actually get in fist fights because they were scammed out of their money.
    They openly tell you to lie,and do “whatever” it takes to make it happen.If you have morals or ethics this is not the place for you.
    Honestly,it was the worst experience of my life! If they tell you they will fulfill your package in 30 days THAT IS A LIE !! The sales team does not even get large accounts,they aren’t good enough sales people to pull it off.
    I suggest before you give them any money,or apply for a job you call there- you won’t even be able to get over the unprofessionalism right from the start!!
    Cleannet is truly a terrible company who does not deserve to be successful!!
    The only people making money is the upper management staff because it is all a pyramid sceme!!
    If you respect yourself,and others this is not for you!!

  14. J.C. says:

    I have over 20 years of experience in the janitorial and carpet/floor care business. I have sub-contracted in the past. I really had considered starting a franchise with cleannet but after reading all the complaints, I will not now. I am not going to invest in a scam. Thank you to all those that have warned me and others about these people. I will go forward on my own.

  15. David Garcia-Villarreal, Esq. says:

    Mi nombre es David Garcia-Villarreal. Soy abogado ejerciendo derecho en el area metropolitana de Philadelphia. En estos momentos, y en coperacion con otro bufete de abogados, estamos preparando un demanda contra CleanNet en la cual estaremos exigiendo a la corte que le otorge danos a nuestro cliente. Nuestra demanda se basa en que hay violaciones de parte de CleanNet con respecto a la venta y administracion de franquicias, especialmente en su trato con inmigrantes. Estaremos explorando pedirle a la corte clasificar esta demanda como una Accion de Clace (“Class Action”). Por lo tanto, estamos intersados en comunicarnos con individuos que han adquirido una franquicia de CleanNet en las areas de California, Nueva York, Nueva Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Maryland y el area metropolitana de Washington, D.C., y en la cual se les a incumplido lo prometido. Personas interesadas se pueden comunicar con nostros via correo electronico. Nuestra consulta es compeletamente gratis, y confidencial. Por favor comuniquense con nostros lo mas antes si estan interesados.

  16. Mario says:

    Odio esta pinche compania usacleannet son una falta Ronan el dinero tiempo y son un total fraude nos an robado 7000 dolares ESA compania es un fraude si Alguien save de un Abogado que me lo recomiende ESA compania la deven de cerrar nos roba el dinero son ladrones con corbata

  17. Mario says:

    Abogado David Garcia villareal deme su correo Por favor nesesito alluda

  18. About to be scam says:

    I am so glad I came to this site because I was getting ready to invest in this franchise.
    I really feel for all of you that had a bad experience with this company. This has really helped me on my decision to not go with this company.

  19. Janice says:

    Wow thanks for the reviews I will not be investing my money with them.

  20. Pay me my shit says:

    Ed Lugo, dexter Moore, and the rest of the clean net staff. All lies…. I got my money only because I picked up a,few national accounts which don’t pay much, but it got me through. Then the fake ass q&a dont help at all, and they lie. The told me that the customer was complaining about the service I provided and didn’t know I had a personal relationship with the customer ( side jobs) as well as keeping a daily log. So for the people who are still with the company get you log book and build a relationship with the customer to cover yourself, because they will try and take your contract if you allow them. They really messed up with me because the customer fired them and did a personal contract with me….. Laughing my fucking ass off.

  21. Lucky brown says:

    After reading these comments and all but one was supporting this company I will not join this headache thanks to all for warning us and helping us with factual knowledge of their scams. I will not join this fake business opportunity who gets all the profits thanks guys Palmdale Ca .

  22. Lucky brown says:

    I meant to say out of all these complaints one person supports this company no thanks I need my coins.

  23. cleannet worker says:

    Cleannet is not a bad company to be a good business owners u have to do business correct people who complaining must wasn’t doing their job right , u can’t just jump right into something and say u want your own business , you have to want n have knowledge of want a business owner does and do. All u who complain thinking your going to get rich but how can you if you don’t know how to do or handle business right

  24. Luz says:

    I have Been with Cleanet usa by 3 years ego, I got tour place for clean, And never have had problem with them, my Job is very good, And the people are very happy with me. So,

  25. Luz says:

    Por casi tres ańos he tenido una franquicia con cle

  26. Luz says:

    Cleanet en new jersey, y nunca he tenido problemas, eso si desde el principio me dijeron que por mal trabajo puedo perder mis cuentas, así que me he esmerado por hacer un excelente trabajo, por lo tanto mis clientes se mantienen muy contentos. Cleanet ha sido muy cumplido con mi pago, me extrańa las cosas que dice la gente, porque tengo otras dos amigas que también les ha ido muy bien

  27. Alberto figuereo says:

    Clean net usa sale me a franchise to produce 6,000 dollars a month
    I never ever see 6,000 dolars from then
    I buy a franchise that cost me 20,000 dollars my whole life savings.
    They stole it They never did what is in the contract
    One day they call me and told me im sorry Mr figuereo but you loose all your accounts. I feel devastated almost loose my family and a lot more.

  28. michel says:

    Abogado David deme su correo por favor necesito de su ayuda

  29. Pamela Jones says:

    Clean Net USA is a SCAM something should be done about them. I’m looking into hiring a lawyer to sue them but I believe we should come together publicly acknowledge the wrong this company is doing to people so more people can be aware causing this company to go out of business. To the comment who claim that Clean Net USA is Great. Stop LYING. We know you or a predator who works for the company. May God himself bring this company down. He will not continue to let the humble be taking advantage of.

  30. Yezmin Thomas says:

    Me interesa hablar con dueños de franquicias de CleanNet en el area de Dallas-Fort Worth. Soy reportera de Telemundo. Pueden mandarme un correo a yezmin.thomas@telemundo.com Gracias

    I am a reporter with Telemundo 39 looking to speak with CleanNet USA franchise owners in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. If you live in the area please email me at yezmin.thomas@telemundo.com

  31. Yezmin Thomas, Telemundo 39 Reporter says:

    I am a reporter with Telemundo looking to talk with CleanNet franchise owners in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. If you are interested contact me at yezmin.thomas@telemundo.com

    Soy reportera de Telemundo y me interesa hablar con dueños de franquicias de CleanNet en Dallas-Fort Worth. Si les interesa contactenme via email yezmin.thomas@telemundo.com

  32. Reasoned Source says:

    @Yezmin, if you want the inside scoop on Cleannet look for a former Vice-President of the company, his name is Craig Sandish….Craig was a stand up guy, he left the company because he refused to do the Churning and Franchise Cash Promotions that Mark Sears, Rob Cabe and worst of them all was Ed Lugo wanted done!

  33. dreamer says:

    well its going to be almost 2 yrs with them. invested thousands of dollars with them and still haven’t had enough money to go back to collage that was my dream. now im barely making $580 a month when im supposed to be making $2500. thanks to them ive lost time, money, and the chance to pay off for school…and the worst is that I haven’t had a day off cuz work Monday through sunday .. im just too tired now .DOES ANYONE PLEASE KNOW OF A LAWYER IN CHICAGO I REALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IS NOT FAIR THEY STEALING OUR MONEY. DO NOT BUY INTEAD GET YOUR OWN PLACES TO CLEAN

  34. vonne osborne says:

    I was looking to invest with clean net spoke with someone I forgot his name was suppose to meet but after hearing all these complaints I’m. No longer interested.My brother had the Remco contracts with clean net years ago ended up during Clean ne for some of the same reasons these business owners are talking about. It’s such a shame that people are losing or have lost their hard earned money my saint with this company it’s. A disgrace I really hope they go out of business for this.People stop investing your money into this fraugelent company !!!!!!!

  35. DiscoveryPointFraud says:

    Vonne- You are lucky that these franchise frauds are now being exposed and available online to educate yourself before you invest. This was not available 10 years ago. Many many childcare franchisees have been defrauded and been ruined by the fraudulent franchise schemes used by Discovery point, Legacy Academy, Kids R Kids – all based in Atlanta and they are friends. There are many other franchises doing the same as have been pointed out in this site. Unfortunate thing is US government is promoting and helping them to harm good citizens.

  36. edie says:

    Run from this franchise company. Cleanet Usa. Ed lugo in Columbia MD is a scam. They took our money and never once called us with any accounts. We called several times but no one was ever in their office. We decided to drop them and take our money back. They kept giving us the run around. The only way we got their attention was when we sued them in court. Do not ever talk to Ed lugo. Once he takes your money he vanishes into thin air. This company is a fraud. don’t give them your money,again don’t give them your money. They are selfish pple who take advan.tage of others who are trying to make it in life. They spend your money and you suffer. Selfish evil pple.

  37. lucy says:

    I have been going through the same thing. Contracts not being honored. I have spoken to management numerous time and I am being told that they are working on it. It has been 4 months and they are still working on it. My check was short when I asked about it, I was told customer was 90 days in rear. I called customer and was told that it was paid on time and she had the invoice. When asked about getting money I was told I would have to wait. I am ready to throw it in and get an attorney. They take there money faithfully but yoy have a hard time getting yours.

  38. maan says:

    yeah this company clean net usa is a scam they take all your money and best part is that the building you clean will never be your business coz i just lost a account reason new owner new cleaning company .when asked for my refund was told if the account is lost within a year than you get the money but after 2 yrs or more yrs of service you get nothing thats what i was told.

    these people should sent to jail coz its stealing what happen to law when you steal you get caught you face a judge and than go JAIL.

  39. maan says:

    i am thinking of taking the company to court but need more ppl and any information that will help me to bring them to court.
    any help will be appriciated and ideas as well
    paying for transfer fee $200. thats bs i am not buying a home and the clean ner is not a bank.
    you pay for the account and than pay for transfer fee what a joke.
    money hungry people they all should go to jail and rot.
    please advise any information will help.tonyhussein at yahoo dot com.
    thank you

  40. maan says:

    looking for people in sacramento area to take clean net usa to court the more people more chances any anybody know any lawyer that will be more than happy to take this company to court.please advise at tony hussein at yahoo dot com
    i want them to give our hard earn money back to us.
    they are stealing from poor and should be paying for they actions
    please advise
    thank you for reading

  41. Kouadio D says:

    Total scam!!!
    I am in Giorgia and put 10 000 , in this SCAM!1
    Once you give them your money, it’s over. You have no control. Of you do a good job, they come and take the account from you with no reason.
    DON’T PUT YOUR MONEY IN CLEANNET!!!
    HELP! HELP! Someone MUST STOP THEM, NOW!!!

  42. Kouadio D says:

    Total scam!!!
    I am in Giorgia and put 10 000 , in this SCAM!!!
    Once you give them your money, it’s over. You have no control. If you do a good job, they come and take the account from you with no reason.
    DON’T PUT YOUR MONEY IN CLEANNET!!!
    HELP! HELP! Someone MUST STOP THEM, NOW!!!

  43. Jo Ann says:

    Cleannet USA scams it’s vendors as well. We completed work for the Cleveland office on a First Merit Bank contract to the tune of $5k in APRIL and have yet to get paid. I understand it is the same scenario in Michigan. Sent to collections, where they are blaming First Merit for not paying them. Stall tactics. Don’t bother contacting the Regional or Corporate offices, they don’t respond to the little person, and that is exactly how they say it.

    I have been a vendor for 3 years and 2014 has truly been the worst and unprofessional, lack of support from this company that I have experienced. For the record, I have been in business for 25 years and service all of Northeast Ohio. We also do work for several other management companies and they all pay on time and fully support their vendors.

    FYI If you gain a National Contract they deduct an additional 2% off the top for THEIR early pay discount to the customer. It’s their deduction, not the vendors. Oh, and that is not in their contract.

    Thinking about a class action lawsuit.

SHARE A COMMENT HERE:





Bottom