The 2014 Franchise Coleman Report lists the SBA loan performance of franchisors that received SBA loan financing in 2013.
UnhappyFranchisee.Com draws information from this and past Coleman Reports to generate discussions and issue franchise warnings about franchise opportunities with reportedly high loan default rates.
See some of our posts drawing on the Coleman Report here:
Purchase the 2014 Franchise Coleman Report
However, the full 2014 Coleman Report (available for $495) contains lots more information than we post here.
The 2014 Franchise Coleman Report lists the SBA loan performance – going back to 2004 – of franchisors that received SBA loan financing in 2013.
This year, Coleman separated the data into two reports – SBA 7(a) loan performance and SBA 504 loan performance.
Each report contains loan data for the past ten years – 2004 to 2013:
- Franchise Name
- Number of SBA loans approved in 2013
- Dollar amount of SBA loans approved in 2013
- Total number of SBA loans approved
- Total dollar amount of SBA loans approved
- Percent of loans paid-in-full
- Percent of number of loans charged-off
- Percent of charge-off by dollar amount
PLUS—THE STATUS OF EVERY SBA FRANCHISE LOAN APPROVED SINCE 2004
For an additional $100 you will receive the data of every SBA franchise approved in the last ten years.
- Borrower Name and Address
- Lender Name and Address
- Loan Amount
- Interest Rate and Term
- NAICS code and description
- Franchise code and name
- Loan Status (Paid-in full, on lender’s books or charged-off)
- If charged off, amount of charge-off
GO HERE TO PURCHASE THE 2014 FRANCHISE COLEMAN REPORT.
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE COLEMAN REPORT ON SBA FRANCHISE LOAN DEFAULT RATES? SHARE A COMMENT BELOW.
TAGS: Coleman Report, 2014 Coleman Report, SBA franchise loans, SBA franchise loan default rates, franchise failure rates, SBA franchising loans, Bob Coleman, franchise default rates, SBA franchise loan performance, unhappy franchisee