Cuppy’s Coffee employees get to celebrate both the end of an era and an end to their employment this weekend by serving as the packing crew for the corporate move to Muscle Shoals, AL.
Right on the heels of alienating the American Association of Franchisees & Dealers (AAFD), and amidst complaints from franchisees that DN does not return their calls or respond to emails, FranSynergy owner Dale Nabors is leaving the remnants of the once 100+ office staff with a bad taste in their mouths.
Among the comments, complaints and rumors voiced recently from multiple sources:
- “Dale has not shown his face at the office or returned any e-mails from employees in a couple weeks.”
- “Last week the O Drive was locked down (O Drive is where all data is stored for all employees to use).
- “Dale said he would post jobs for the employees not asked to move to AL so they could apply for them, but never did.”
- “If employees intend to draw unemployment they are required to pack the offices Thursday and Friday.”
- “all they have right now are pissed off people.”
This weekend marks the end of the shared vision of creating a progressive, family-oriented Cuppy’s Coffee corporate office in Ft. Walton Beach, complete with on-site daycare. For some it’s the end of a dream… for others, the shattering of an illusion.
WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHARE A COMMENT OR FAREWELL MESSAGE BELOW.