The scammers behind NYC Bagel & Sandwich Shop are reaping millions of dollars by exploiting the dreams of positive, hard-working people who are trying to build better lives for their families. In this post and video, we continue exposing the ads and the sales pitch that is spreading misery, bankruptcies, home foreclosures and is devastating families across America. Please share this link and this video and support our GoFundMe initiative so no more families and individuals get scammed.
(UnhappyFranchisee.Com) In the previous posts and videos, we showed how to identify NYC Bagel scam ads on Craigslist by their headlines, appearance and initial pitch and a NYC Bagel and Sandwich Shop franchise opportunity scam?
The expert con-men behind this scam (Dennis Mason and Joe Smith) are not targeting individuals who dream of easy money or getting rich quick.
This is not a sales pitch like those emails that promise millions by helping to recover hidden funds of some deposed Nigerian prince.
This pitch is geared for individuals who are willing to work hard to achieve the American Dream of owning a family business.
NYC Bagel Scam Includes a Ponzi Scheme Element: “Master Point” or “Store Referral” Program
In the video above, we break down the content of the NYC Bagel & Sandwich Shop ads and point out the common elements and themes that run through them, namely that:
- “NYC Bagel & Sandwich Shop” is offering a “limited time only,” discounted and “exceptional” special in your specific market.
- The Franchise Fee (currently $22,500, or $29,500) is the ONLY CASH REQUIRED is $22,500 for a fully operational store
- The franchise fee provides the right to open an UNLIMITED number of stores (!)
- NYC Bagel will pay a big referral fee simply for allowing them to meet or refer new prospective Franchisees to your store
- Franchisees will have right to offer other menu items of their choice in their NYC Bagel & Sandwich Shop stores.
- “FLAT FEE ROYALTY FEE $500.00, NO PERCENTAGES OF SALES !!! FIRST THREE (3) MONTHS.. FREE !!!”
The “Master Point” or “Store Referral” program is the ponzi-scheme element. You can’t trust ANY positive feedback any NY Bagel or NYC Bagel and Sandwich Shop franchisee gives you because they might actually be relying on getting a cut of your franchise fee and will tell you its a great opportunity even if they’re on the verge of closing.
Help Stop the NYC Bagel Scam
The UnhappyFranchisee.Com and NY Bagel Scam websites are dedicated to warning individuals and families about the fraudulent NYC Bagel Scam franchise being aggressively promoted on local Craig’s List sites across the country, but most heavily in NJ, PA, NC, SC, FL, OH, TX, and CO.
Stop the NY Bagel Scam Videos
Contribute what you can:
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF THE NY BAGEL SCAM? SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE OR OTHER COMMENT BELOW.
TAGS: NY Bagel Cafe, NYC Bagel & Sandwich Shop, NYC Bagel Scam, NY Bagel Scam, NYC Bagel, New York Bagel, Craig’s List Scam, Unhappy Franchisee, We Stopped a Scam, GoFundMe drive, franchise opportunity, franchise scam, franchise warning